PLEASE NOTE - THE ICONIC IS UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NEW ZEALAND
Founded by two hiking enthusiasts in the heart of San Francisco, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment and footwear. With the most technically advanced products on the market, the brand is a favourite of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders and explorers. The North Face is committed to pushing the limits of design, so that you can push your limits outdoors.
Our model is wearing a size small vest. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 83.8cm (33”) bust, a 66.0cm (26”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
- Length: 59cm (size small)
- Boxy silhouette
- Ripstop fabric with water-repellent finish; padded with goose down insulation; non-stretch
- Jet black shade
- Stand-up collar
- Packable hood with adjustable toggle; Velcro fastening at nape
- Zip-through front
- Twin welt hand pockets; zip fastening
- Adjustable toggle hemline
- Internal zip pocket
- Logo embroidered to chest and rear shoulder in white
1996 Retro Nuptse Vest by The North Face Online TH461SA40VRN