Since setting out to find the perfect handbag in 1993, former accessories editor Kate Brosnahan Spade has left her mark on the world of premium apparel, swimwear, shoes and homewares. Hallmarked by sleek, utilitarian shapes with bold colour palettes, the Kate Spade brand affords nothing less than a fresh, modern sensibility that speaks to the dynamic lifestyle of today's style-minded woman.
Our model is wearing a size small swimsuit. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
- Classic one-piece swimsuit; full coverage; suitable for size A to C cups
- Super soft lightweight stretchy swimwear fabric; lined bust area; opaque
- Lemon yellow hue; white contrast
- V-neckline; double-layered scalloped trim
- Adjustable straps
- Built-in shelf bra; removable foam padding
- Elasticised under-bust band
- Darts to bust
- Ruched side seams
- High back
- Brand debossed metal spade pin to reverse
- Polished gold-toned hardware
PLEASE NOTE: This item is sealed for hygiene reasons. It can only be returned if the seal is intact (unless deemed faulty).
Main: 84% Nylon & 16% Elastane; Lining: 92% Polyester & 8% Elastane.
Cold hand wash.
Fort Tilden Contrast Scalloped Plunge One-Piece by Kate Spade Online KA924AA83YXS