Nobody Denim was born in a small, family-run denim laundry in the backstreets of Melbourne. From these humble beginnings, the brand has grown to be an internationally recognised label with a cult following of celebrities and denim aficionados alike. Nobody’s love for denim shows in every one of their designs, from their signature Cult Skinny to the summer-ready Mondo shorts. Nobody designs denim for the modern world and the modern wardrobe, with an unrivalled dedication to fit and form. From classic denim styles and washes, to contemporary trend-driven staple tees and blouses, Nobody Denim strikes the perfect balance between perennial favourites and of-the-moment options.
Our model is wearing a size small shirt. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 73.7cm (29”) bust, a 58.4cm (23”) waist and 83.8cm (33”) hips.
- Length: Front: 68cm; Back: 73cm (size small)
- Relaxed fit
- 100% linen poplin; lightweight; natural stretch; sheer
- Snow white shade
- Round neckline; button-through front
- Curved shirttail hemline; slightly longer to rear
- Long sleeves; self-fabric tie-up cuffs
- Adjustable ruched detailing to back yoke; self-fabric tie
- Translucent hardware
- Made using linen, a more sustainable fibre
Composition: 100% Linen
Cold hand wash. Cool iron.
Sahara Shirt by Nobody Denim Online NO033AA60WMD